Swisspers Breast Milk storage bags are the hygienic and convenient way to store and use breast milk, and are sterilised for hygiene. Key features are individual tear-away seals for extra hygiene, a measuring guide printed on the bag and an area for noting the date of filling. Designed for filling with breast milk for immediate storage in the refrigerator or freezer.
1. Prepare area by sterilising all bottles, tools and surfaces, and thoroughly wash hands.
2. Before filling write date in the space provided.
3. To open bag remove the perforated tab and open dual closure.
4. Pour breast milk into bag and reseal for storage.
5. Place in fridge or freezer.
6. To defrost place bag in the fridge to hygienically thaw. Bag can also gently warmed in warm (not hot) water, being sure to remove bag from warm water as soon as it reaches the appropriate temperature.
7. Pour milk into feeding bottle, gently warm if required. Dispose of empty bag, do not reuse. Bags are sterile until opened. Practice good hygiene: unwashed hands and unsterilised equipment can be very harmful to baby.
BPA Free Plastic
Dispose of empty bag, do not reuse. Bags are sterile until opened. Used bags can be washed, dried and then disposed of for recycling in your local RedCycle bin. Never reuse breast milk bags as bags will no longer be sterile and therefore potentially harmful for baby. Practice good hygiene: unwashed hands and unsterilised equipment can be very harmful to baby. Once defrosted breast milk should be used immediately and never stored at room temperature. Always read the label, use only as directed. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings and warnings on a product before use.
Cenovis Once Daily 50+ Multi contains 27 specially selected ingredients to provide daily nutritional support for people 50+ years in a convenient one-a-day dose in the form of an easy to swallow capsule.
Infallible Compact Powder by L'Oréal Paris is a new breed of powder foundation that lasts 24 hours while remaining light and fresh on the skin. The longwear formula creates a naturally opaque cover and works as hard as a liquid foundation.