Kick-off your Pharmacy journey with the Wizard Pharmacy team comprised of health professional experts who will support you in your development to become a well-rounded confident pharmacist.
Wizard Pharmacy’s collective ambition is to ‘enhance the quality of life through science and natured based wellness solutions’ and our highly trained pharmacists are critical in helping to deliver this.
Our pharmacists lead from the front, focused on delivering the highest clinical and customer service standards. We believe in providing better patient outcomes by offering complete solutions. They are passionate about servicing their local communities, building relationships with patients and collaborating with other health professionals.
We understand that as a pharmacist intern, in your final year of study, that you are looking for the best experience to prepare you for your future. At Wizard we focus on offering our interns a holistic experience including practical clinical, retail business, communication and leadership skill development.
What are we looking for? An intern that…
- Has completed their undergraduate or Masters degree in Pharmacy.
- Demonstrates empathy, pulling on previous community pharmacy experience to put the patient at the heart of everything they do.
- That is a team player who values ongoing personal professional development of themselves and others.
- Is innovative, flexible, eager to share their ideas and has keen attention to detail
As a Wizard Pharmacy Intern, we can support you in unlocking your potential and inner capabilities as a pharmacist to continue your career path which may include pharmacy management or pharmacy proprietorship.
Our Pharmacist Intern program includes:
- Clinical and professional development including case studies to build practical confidence and mock viva exams with our experienced pharmacists
- Support with Mental health and resilience
- Introduction to key Business and financial skills
- Develop your Interpersonal Communication skills – focused on both Customer Experience and Leadership
- Define your career aspirations and personal branding
- Access to our online training portal – WizzTraining to further develop your knowledge
If this sounds like the future for you, we want to speak to you about becoming part of our team.
We are currently not accepting expressions of interest from overseas pharmacists who are not currently residing in Australia.
Apply to be part of our unique Pre-Registration offerings commencing in 2024 and 2025, available across WA (including regional), SA and NT.