eScripts are now accepted at all Wizard Pharmacies! E-Scripts, also known as electronic prescriptions, is another option to paper prescriptions and allows you a more convenient way to access your medications.
eScripts will allow you easier access to the medication you need when you need it. The e-Script is sent directly to your phone via SMS or e-mail.
Telehealth, eScripts and SCripts
Once you have completed your Telehealth appointment with your GP, they can send your eScript via email or SMS as a token (QR Code) straight to you. Simply bring that token into any Wizard Pharmacy and we can dispense your prescription.
Alternatively, your GP can send your prescription straight through to your local Wizard Pharmacy. You can then choose to have your medications delivered to your home or pick-up your medications in-store.
Why should I ask for an eScript?
If you choose you can still receive a paper prescription, however, an e-script will allow you to have more control over your health
- Removes the need for handling and storing a physical paper prescription.
- Supports digital health services such as telehealth services to ensure consistent patient care.
- Maintains your privacy.
How do they work?
- Ask your GP for an eScript
- Your eScript will be sent to your via email or SMS as a 'token' (a unique QR code).
- Present your 'token' at your local Wizard Pharmacy and our friendly team will dispense it for you.
How to prepare for eScripts?
- Check your local GP is able to provide an electronic prescription.
- Ensure your address, email address and mobile number are up to date with your doctor and pharmacy.
- It is best to check you have received your token before you leave the Doctor’s.