It's frustrating having to go to the Doctors to get a prescription for your medication. You have to wait in a room full of sick people and not to mention paying a lot of money for a short visit. It's slow, inconvenient and expensive, plus you had to travel to and from the appointment.
It can be even more frustrating if you're living with a chronic illness and require ongoing medication.
But with InstantScripts®, you can request an online prescription and have it sent to your local Wizard Pharmacy for dispensing. You can then choose to click & collect your medication or have it delivered straight to your door.
Backed by actual GPs, InstantScripts RACGP-certified doctors will review your script to ensure you receive the best and most appropriate treatment for your condition.
- No more unhealthy waiting rooms
- No more long wait times
- No more costly consultations
Did you know?
When you request a script through our partner, InstantScripts, you can:
- Have the Script sent directly to our ecommerce pharmacy so that we can ship the medication directly to you, or
- Have the Script sent directly to your local Wizard Pharmacy.
Select using the buttons below:
Your InstantScript will be sent to our warehouse, and your medication can be delivered directly to you. Delivery charges apply. Please call (08) 9258 4516 after completing your script to arrange this.
Your InstantScript will be sent to your nominated Wizard Pharmacy for you to collect at your convenience. Simply pop in-store and identify yourself at the dispensary to collect your script.
Frequently asked questions
How do I use InstantScripts
- Select your medication
- Login or create an account
- Complete a quick online medical consultation
- Your request will be accessed by one of the InstantScript RACGP-certified doctors.
- If approved, the prescription will be sent directly to your local Wizard Pharmacy for an easy click & collect or delivery.
- You will be notified once the script has been sent to your local Wizard Pharmacy,
Or Download the App via the App Store or Google Play.
What is instantscripts?
InstantScripts is a secure platform that offers prescriptions for customers after they complete a short digital consultation with an Australian GP.
Once a customer completes the digital consultation, the answers are quickly reviewed by an Australian GP, if approved a prescription is emailed to your local Wizard Pharmacy within minutes.
Telehealth consultations are also now available via InstantScripts.
How much does it cost?
Prescriptions can be obtained via the InstantScripts® platform for $15.
Am I getting my prescription from a real doctor?
Every InstantScripts® doctor is a licensed, registered & fully insured doctor based in Australia who will adhere to the highest clinical standards.
Your doctor’s medicare prescriber number will be written on the prescription.
Do I need a Medicare card to use the service?
While anyone can use InstantScripts®, some services may require a Medicare card.
What sort of medication is available through InstantScripts®?
InstantScripts® offers online prescriptions for over 300 common medications, both for everyday conditions and chronic illnesses:
- Women’s health and contraceptive pill refills
- Men’s health, erectile dysfunction medication and premature ejaculation treatment
- Urinary tract infection (UTI) treatment
- Herpes treatment
- Prescriptions for asthma inhalers
- High blood pressure medication
- Over-the-counter gout medication
- Prescriptions for pain management
- Cholesterol medication
- Heartburn treatment
- Antidepressants and SSRI medication
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Melatonin tablets
- Nasal sprays
- Steroid creams
- Prescription skin care products for acne and Rosacea
What happens once my prescription is approved?
If a prescription is approved, it will be immediately emailed to your local Wizard Pharmacy. You will also receive an email confirmation notifying you that your prescription has been sent. You can then visit your pharmacy to collect your medication.
Am I Guaranteed to receive a prescription?
No. Depending on your consultation, a GP will decide if your prescription request is right for you and safe to provide.
Can I get repeat prescriptions?
The InstantScripts doctors can provide prescription repeats via a Telehealth consultation. Repeats are not available via the express script service.
How secure is InstantScripts®?
To accurately and safely provide prescriptions and medical consultations, we’ll need to collect some personal information, such as your address and medical history.
All of your personal information will be safely held in our secure cloud storage and encrypted in the database. Your data will be held in local data centres that adhere to the highest Australian standards so that your information remains safe and sound on Australian shores.
What happens to my Data?
InstantScripts only collect patient personal information for the purpose of medical consultation. Patient personal information is stored in secure cloud storage and encrypted in the database. All data is stored in Australian data centres.