WE ARE SUPPORTING CUSTOMERS WITH OUR Delivery Options.
At Wizard we're all about helping our customers. We are working hard to provide a safe environment in-store, but we also offer a variety of convenient and easy ways to shop and receive your pharmacy products safely at home. We’re here to help all customers – whether they’re inside one of our pharmacies or at home.
Delivery from our Online Store
You can shop for pharmacy essentials, except prescriptions, from the comfort of your own home and choose between delivery via Australia Post, or Click & Collect from your local Pharmacy. Delivery of online orders are fulfilled from our dispatch centre in Cannington. Online orders over $75 receive FREE delivery. For more information click here.
Home Delivery from your Local Pharmacy
Wizard Pharmacy now offers contact-free Home Delivery of scripts and more for customers within 5km of their local Pharmacy, charges may apply.*
Standard Delivery from your local Pharmacy
$8.95 within 5kms of the Pharmacy. Additional cost will be charged per kilometre*. For orders received before 12pm, we aim for same-day delivery before 7pm. For orders received after 12pm, delivery will occur before 7pm the following day.
*Extra kilometres will be charged at $2.33 per kilometre. Call your local Wizard Pharmacy for more information.
Free delivery for those who need it most
A monthly FREE Delivery service* within 5km of a participating pharmacy will be available for patients holding a Medicare or Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Card and who meet the following criteria:
- Disability or Aged Care Concession Card Holders who get at least one PBS prescription
- PPA Eligible Delivery Patients who are isolating themselves at home on the advice of a medical practitioner, for confirmed COVID-19 cases; or Meeting the current national triage protocol criteria for suspected COVID-19 infection after consultation with either the national COVID-19 hotline, state COVID-19 hotlines, a registered medical or nursing practitioner or COVID-19 trained health clinic triage staff; or
- Aged over 70; or
- Identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander and are aged over 50; or
- People with chronic health conditions or who are immunocompromised; or
- Parents with new babies or people who are pregnant.
Free Home Delivery service must include at least one fo the following eligible items;
- Any PBS medications requiring a prescription; and
- Any RPBS medications requiring a prescription.
Shop with Us
Along with all of our online shopping options you can still shop in-store, call your local pharmacy and use the MedAdvisor app.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between online Delivery, Click & Collect and Home Delivery from your local Pharmacy?
- We are providing our customer with as many options as possible to make shopping with us as easy as possible. We're still offering Delivery via Australia Post with any order placed using our online store, you can read more about these options here. If you can visit us in-store you can use our convenient Click & Collect Service to pick up your order placed using our online store. Read more about these options here. During the COVID-19 pandemic we are offering a Free Home Delivery service. This temporary measure will protect the most vulnerable members of our community and allow us to deliver medication directly to their door; contact-free. You can read more about this service above.
How much does delivery cost?
- $8.95 within 5kms of the Pharmacy. Additional cost will be charged per kilometre. Wizard Pharmacies are providing FREE delivery to those most in need. A detailed list of those who are eligible for free delivery is available above.
How do I return products delivered that may be wrong or are not suitable?
- Following our refund policy, if there is an issue or a fault with the products or medicine you received, please call your local Wizard pharmacy.
How do I order a one-off script to be delivered?
- There are several ways to have your prescription delivered to your door. The easiest way is via the MedAdvisor app, using the ‘Snap-n-Send function. Alternatively, you can contact your local Wizard Pharmacy by phone, email, or fax to organise delivery.
How do I order a repeat script to be collected
- There are several ways to have your prescription delivered to your door. The easiest way is via the MedAdvisor app. You can order scripts you have left on file at your local pharmacy. Alternatively, you can contact your local Wizard Pharmacy by phone, email, or fax to organise delivery.
How do I book a Home Delivery for other items to be delivered?
- For wellness essentials other than scripts, you can still receive Australia-wide delivery from our online store. All your items will be delivered directly to your door, contact-free.
What if I have a query about my medication?
- Your pharmacist is always available to discuss your medication with you. Just like when you come into the pharmacy, when you order items from the App the pharmacist will contact you if they need to discuss your medication with you.
Are there any medications/products that can't be delivered?
- Some products requiring refrigeration or controlled medicines may not be able to be delivered. Check with your local Wizard Pharmacy for further information, we’ll always do our best to get the medicine you need to you.
Is there a minimum purchase I have to make to get free delivery?
- There is no minimum purchase order for FREE delivery. Free delivery is provided to those most in need – eligibility criteria is listed above or contact your local Wizard Pharmacy.
What time do I have to order by to get the delivery the same day?
- We aim for same-day delivery for orders before 12pm. With the increased demand at the moment, this may not be possible. We always try to accommodate requests where there is an urgent patient need – please contact your local Wizard Pharmacy if you need your medicines urgently delivered.
Can you deliver any products that require refrigeration?
- Most of our pharmacies can deliver products requiring refrigeration. However please check with your local Wizard Pharmacy to make sure they can deliver your specific medication.