Please choose carefully. We donâ€™t normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection.
Exchanges and refunds can be given where goods are faulty through no fault of your own, wrongly described, different from a sample shown to you or donâ€™t do what they are supposed to.
Please retain your receipt.
In order to obtain a refund, exchange or repair, you must have clear proof of purchase - sales receipt. All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Debit cards will be refunded as cash and credit card refunds must be processed back into the original credit card.
Layby Terms & Conditions
- A minimum purchase value of $80. Excludes Clearance or Special items.
- A 20% deposit of the purchase value is required.
- The layby term is for 6 weeks only.
- If payment is not complete by the due date specified and after a reminder to the customer highlighting the situation, the layby will be cancelled.
- Regular fortnightly payments must be made to retain layby.
- All payments will be refunded for customer cancelled laybys.
- All payments will be forfeited for store cancelled laybys.