Wizard Pharmacy collects personal and health information that you provide on this Online Booking System as well as information that you provide during the clinic or service (your information). By placing your booking through this Online Booking System, you consent to your Information being collected by Wizard Pharmacy and used for the following purposes:
- For the proper supervision and management of the clinic or service by the relevant Wizard Pharmacy (including contacting you where Wizard Pharmacy considers this necessary and creating a patient record);
- For Wizard Pharmacy conducting the clinic or service (including disclosing your information to any operator conducting the Clinic who is not a direct employee of Wizard Pharmacy);
- For Wizard Pharmacy making claims through Medicare for your participation in a clinic or service, where your Medicare number is collected;
- Disclosing your information to the pharmacy for the purposes of facilitating, monitoring and carrying out activities associated with the clinic or service (e.g. to assist with further consultations with and advice from your pharmacist) and disclosing your information to selected third parties to assist the pharmacy in these activities;
- Disclosing your information to Wizard Pharmacy’s third party service providers to provide services associated with this Online Booking System and other providers for storage and archiving purposes;
- For the pharmacy to inform you about details of its products, services and promotions that it thinks may be of interest to you. If at any later stage you do not wish to be contacted by pharmacy please contact the pharmacy using the details of such notification; and
- The pharmacy using or disclosing your Information as required or authorised by or under law.
For more information about:
Wizard Online Clinic Booking Terms
By placing your booking through the Online Booking System, you enter into an agreement with the pharmacy through which you book the clinic or service on the following terms.
1. If you do not provide all the information as requested on this Online Booking System, this agreement for your participation in the clinic or service may be terminated and you will not be able to participate in the clinic or service.
2. You understand that the person that conducts the clinic or service (the operator) is a registered nurse, nurse practitioner, pharmacist or other persons trained and experienced to run that clinic or service and is generally not a registered medical practitioner. In some exceptional circumstances the operator may be a registered medical practitioner, but you should not assume this is the case unless the operator expressly advises you that this is in fact the case.
3. You understand that the clinic or service is not designed to replace a health consultation with a general practitioner or medical practitioner, and you understand that it is your decision as to whether you wish to seek confirmation of an operator’s recommendation or statement by a registered medical practitioner or your general practitioner.
4. To the extent of any recommendation provided by the operator relating to seeking further medical interventions or advice from a health professional, it is your responsibility to carry through with such further recommended steps and Wizard Pharmacy accepts no responsibility for following up on any further steps that may be recommended to be taken by the operator.
5. You acknowledge that the equipment used as part of a clinic or service is not designed to function as or replace diagnostic tests that may be ordered or prescribed by a medical practitioner.
6. You acknowledge that a clinic or service described as “Health & Beauty” are designed with an aesthetic emphasis on beauty and that any skin assessment does not purport to function as a medical assessment of your skin health, nor does it purport to assess skin for skin cancers. If the latter is a concern you should seek an assessment from an appropriately trained medical practitioner. Further, you acknowledge that any equipment used to assess skin during any “Health & Beauty” clinic or service is not a Medical Device (within the meaning of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 (Cth)).
7. You understand that each clinic or service is limited to the subject matter of the specific clinic or service.
8. You warrant that any information you provide to the operator during and for the purposes of the clinic or service is true and correct in every particular and comprehensively answers or otherwise responds to each question or request for information made by the operator.
9. You warrant that there is no fact, matter or thing or any circumstance of which you are aware that is relevant or may be relevant to the matters addressed by the clinic or service that you will not have disclosed to the operator.
10. You agree to contact your medical practitioner immediately should you experience any ill-effects regarding any matter addressed in the clinic or service. If you experience an urgent condition you should contact your local emergency services immediately.
12. You have rights under the Australian Consumer Law (statutory guarantee) but, to the extent permitted by law, Wizard Pharmacy and the pharmacy otherwise accept no responsibility to you for any loss or damage
. give effect to this:
to the extent permitted by law, you waive any rights you have or may have against Wizard Pharmacy and the pharmacy in respect of any claim, loss or damage (including in relation to negligence or for personal injury) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, resulting from or otherwise connected with the clinic or service;
nothing in these terms and conditions excludes, restricts or modifies, or has the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying, the application of or your exercise of the statutory guarantees or any liability of Wizard Pharmacy or the pharmacy for failing to satisfy the statutory guarantees in connection with the clinic or service, where to do so would have the effect of rendering the relevant provision in these terms and conditions void or otherwise unenforceable;
any condition, warranty or guarantee implied by law is excluded from these terms and conditions and the liability for a breach of any statutory guarantee is limited to the full extent permitted by law.
If you have any issues or disputes relating to your booking or the use of this Online Booking System you agree to resolve this with the pharmacy or with Wizard Pharmacy via Customer Care and to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Wizard Pharmacy and its service providers from all liability relating to the use of this Online Booking System including but not limited to any responsibility for:
any booking or payment dispute;
any claims resulting from fraudulent use of this Online Booking System;
any booking and/or other obligation which was not fulfilled by the pharmacy; and
any bookings which may, through known or unknown reasons, overlap either partially or fully with any other booking taken on this system.
14. In consideration of the representations and covenants provided by you as set out above, you acknowledge that you have received sufficient consideration and value from each of the operator, Wizard Pharmacy and the pharmacy where the clinic or service is held.
Wizard Pharmacy Services No.2 Pty Ltd (ACN 611 122 699), and Pharmacies supported by Wizard Pharmacy Services No.2 Pty Ltd (ACN 611 122 699) (together referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”) have engaged Apotex Pty Limited ABN 52 096 916 148 (Apotex), to run the Clinic on behalf of the Pharmacy.
Vaccine Acknowledgement and Undertakings.
In proceeding with booking a flu vaccination appointment you are requesting to have a flu vaccine for yourself or the person identified, and the request is completely voluntary.
You will be asked to complete a consent form and you may be asked some questions about your existing health and any previous reactions you may have had. Ensure you bring your Medicare card with you to your appointment.
Flu vaccinations can only be provided to customers aged over 10+ years old in WA. For vaccinations for younger children, please see your GP. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment and be aware you will need to remain in store for a further 15 minute observation period. You acknowledge that receiving a flu vaccine is not risk free and that in some cases may lead to an adverse physical reaction in the person being vaccinated and you accept such risk.
You consent to the provision of emergency care if required and authorise the Pharmacist to access emergency medical care on his/her behalf as required. You understand that you are responsible for any costs associated with any emergency medical care that may be provided.
Some customers may be eligible for the free flu vaccination – please speak to your Pharmacist or GP to see if you are eligible.
Important: Some people may not be eligible for the flu vaccination - please speak with one of our Pharmacists to confirm if you are eligible. Service fees apply.
By clicking “Accept” you agree to all the above statements.