If you wish to contact us for some advice on this product, please call 1300 929 929
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
Incorrect use may be harmful. If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, consult your health professional.
Do not use:
- for children under 12 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have taken paracetamol
- if you have taken antihistamines
- if you are taking antidepressants
- if blister foil is broken.Ask your doctor before use if you:
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- have high blood pressure
- have heart problems
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Unless advised by a doctor:
- do not take this medicine for longer than a few days at a time if you are an adult.
- do not give this medicine to children and adolescents for longer than 48 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity
Keep out of reach of children.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people
Chlorphenamine may cause drowsiness. If drowsy, do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
Keep to recommended dose.
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
A NOTE FROM WIZARD
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete.
We still recommend that you check the ingredient listings and warnings on a product before use.
Codral Nightime Cold & Flu tablets assists night time rest by relieving the symptoms of cold and flu. Provides temporary relief from headaches and fever, body aches and pains, blocked or runny nose and sneezing or watery eyes, allowing rest.
Does not contain gluten, lactose or sugar.
How many: 2 tablets.
How often: Every 4-6 hours at nighttime as necessary.
Maximum: 8 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop: Adults stop after a few days. Children after 48 hours except on medical advice.