Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover freezes skin tags while protecting healthy skin. Medi Freeze Skin Tag Remover provides an innovative treatment for the removal of skin tags. Its special design and the unique easy to-use application method make this device particularly suitable for home use. Unnecessary pain is avoided as the skin tag freezing action is quick and the special skin saver plasters save the skin around the treated skin tag . 40 seconds after application and the skin tag is frozen.
1. Place a protective plastic around the skin tag to be treated.
2. Place a foam tip holder in the opening at the top of the applicator cap. Press the holder gently into the opening. Hold the dispenser down with the holder and foam tip pointing towards the floor.
3. Press the bottom of the dispenser firmly with the thumb 4 times to saturate the foam-tip. Wait 10 seconds to let foam-tip reach temperature.
4. Gently hold the foam tip against the skin tag for 40 seconds.
5. Remove the protective plastic surrounding the skin tag directly after the treatment.
6. Carefully remove the foam-tip from the applicator cap opening by pulling it out by its holder.
Ask your pharmacist, they must decide if this medicine is right for you. Always read the label, use only as directed.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings and warnings on a product before use.