If you wish to contact us for some advice on this product, please call 1300 929 929
Naprogesic treats the cause of period pain by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins. It provides effective temporary relief from the aches and pains associated with period pain such as abdominal cramps, headache and lower back pain.
Available in 2 pack sizes: 12 and 24 packs
At the first sign of period pain or menstrual bleeding (whichever occurs first), take 2 tablets with food, followed by one tablet every 6 - 8 hours as required. The total daily dosage should not exceed 5 tablets.
Naproxen Sodium 275mg
Do not use Naprogesic:
- If the blister foil is broken.
- If you have a stomach ulcer, impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- If you are allergic to naproxen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- If you have asthma, unless a doctor has told you to.
- With other products containing naproxen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines; or with medicines that you are taking regularly, unless advised by your doctor or pharmacist.
- For more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can, be harmful and increase the risk of heart attack, stroke or liver damage.
- During the first 6 months of pregnancy, except on your doctor's advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Please read the enclosed leaflet.