Helps with pain relief
Easy to apply
No gum irritation
Sets on contact with oral moisture
Re-fix crowns, inlays and bridges
Ideal temporary solution
1) Remove as much as possible of the old, loose cement from inside the bridge or crown. Do not use under force that may damage the crown. Clean the inside of the crown with warm water and soap or detergent and rinse it under running water.
2) Remove excess water with a cotton wool bud or tissue.
3) Clean the area in the mouth (tooth stump) where the crown is to be replaced. Rinse the mouth with water (do not dry the stump).
4) Apply a small amount of the cement around the inner edge of the crown or cap. Do not fill the crown. For bridges, apply a small amount of the cement around the inner edge of each crown of the bridge.
5) Press the crown in place for 3 minutes. For bridges fit the bridge back in your mouth and firmly press down with your thumb and fingers. Then carefully bite into place. You will know when the crown or bridge is correctly re-seated as you can close your teeth back together again comfortably. (If you are not satisfied with the fit, you have up to 5 minutes to remove the bridge or crown and repeat the whole process).
6) Remove any excess cement from around the base of the crown. The setting of the cement takes approximately 15-20 minutes in contact with oral moisture. Do not chew for the next 3 hours.
See packaging for details
Always read the label, use only as directed. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings and warnings on a product before use.