S-26 Gold Progress is specially tailored to meet the changing nutritional needs of your child at this age.
1. Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats, caps and spoon.
2. After washing, sterilise by boiling for 5 minutes. Keep bottles and cups capped until use.
3. Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow boiled water to cool to lukewarm.
Consult feeding guide for quantities of water and formula.
4. Prepare each bottle or cup individually. Pour in required amount of lukewarm water.
5. Fill the scoop with S-26 Gold Progress and level off on the side of the can. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop (8.7g) per 60mL water.
6. Cap bottle and shake or stir formula in a cup. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult a doctor or health worker for advice. Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make a baby very ill. Always read the label, use only as directed. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings and warnings on a product before use.