If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Keep out of reach of children. Contains 1.38 mg/mL sodium. Quantity of sodium per maximum daily adult dose is 5520 mg. Seek medical advice if vomiting or diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children 6 months to 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3 to 6 years, 48 hours in children over 6 years and adults. If signs of dehydration persist, consult your healthcare professional. Ask your pharmacist, they must decide if this medicine is right for you. Always read the label, use only as directed. All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that ingredient listings, product images and other information for products displayed on this website are up to date, accurate and complete. However, we still recommend that you please check the ingredient listings and warnings on a product before use.
Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte Tablets helps manage dehydration and may be taken on the first signs of fluid loss due to vomiting and diarrhoea. Convenient, compact and highly portable Hydralyte Effervescent Electrolyte tablets are perfect for travel and on the go. Available in apple and blackcurrant flavour, it is suitable for the whole family to take.
1. Remove 2 tablets from tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200mL of fresh, cold drinking water, 2 to 3 minutes. For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
2. Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
3. Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
4. Avoid mixing Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks as these can interfere with the rehydration process.
5. Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth. 2 tablets = 200mL.
Usage: Recommended dosage for dehydration due to vomiting and diarrhoea. Age: <12 mths, take in first 6 hrs (tablets): 2 to 4. Max per day (tablets): 10. Age: 1 to 3 yrs, take in first 6 hrs (tablets): 4 to 6. Max per day (tablets): 14. Age: 3 to 6 yrs, take in first 6 hrs (tablets): 6 to 8. Max per day (tablets): 20. Age: 6 to 12 yrs, take in first 6 hrs (tablets): 8 to 14. Max per day (tablets): 26. Age: 12+, take in first 6 hrs (tablets): 12-20. Max per day (tablets): 40.